- Developed and implemented marketing and sales strategies at Solar Analytics, grew customer database by 7X. Established online lead acquisition channels. Qualified opportunities and managed through to conversion.
- Found and grew Palisade Construction as a full service custom home building firm. Operated in the Lake Tahoe luxury market for 8 years, generating up to $1.5M in annual revenues.
- Lead Sierra Green Building Association through growth and strategic refocus. Grew membership by 4X. Served on Board of Directors.
- Successfully managed relationships with key partners to balance demanding production and safety goals in the Western Australian resource sector. Oversaw onsite deliverables for global EPCM clients.
Solar Analytics – Chief Operating Officer – October 2019
- Managed general company operations
- Performed CFO function including budgeting, financial control, forecasting, strategic modelling and cash flow management.
- Restructured customer support team to achieve service level KPIs within two months.
Solar Analytics – Company Secretary – June 2018
- Perform all duties related to the corporate governance of the Company including all ASIC requirements, Board and shareholder administration, insurance, patents and licenses and legal obligations.
Solar Analytics - Senior Project Manager - Dec 2017
- Managed delivery of milestone requirements on special projects up to $2.6M in budget
Solar Analytics – Marketing Technology Manager – June 2016
- Formulate and drive marketing strategies and initiatives. Manage campaigns and projects. Develop marketing messaging and materials.
- Successfully implemented CRM platform for company. Established and manage systems for digital marketing automation.
NRW – Safety Advisor / acting Environmental Advisor (Roy Hill) – May 2014 – December 2014
- Achieved no Lost Time injuries (LTIFR = 0) on project for NRW and its subcontractors.
- Forged powerful relationships with Supervisors and key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of HSE initiatives.
SKILLED – HSE Coordinator /Safety Advisor / Area Supervisor – April 2012– May 2014
- Oversaw successful on-site delivery of $10M contractual obligations with Samsung SCT / Roy Hill.
- Managed account operations with up to 135 rostered employees at BHP sites.
- Implemented updated Safety Risk Assessment program for Rail Operations Division.
Palisade Construction – Business Owner / General Contractor – 2004 – 2012
- Established and grew business to generate $1.5M in annual revenues.
- Conducted small business operations including contract negotiation, budgeting, billing, accounting, receivables and payables, payroll and HR.
- Employed energy efficacy practices and green building techniques.
- Delivered solutions for unique and complex design specifications on simultaneous multiple projects involving the supervision of up to 30 workers.
Board of Directors
Sierra Green Building Association
President 2010 – 2012
- Chairman of Board of Directors / General Manager.
- Managed non-profit organisation’s implementation of programs and events, supervised sales and marketing programs
- Lead organisation through post G.F.C. recovery, achieving positive financial annual growth.
Treasurer 2004 – 2009
- Established and refined accounting system to meet growing needs of the organisation.
- Developed and managed budget annually.
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management – Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - 2016 Merit Awards for top of class: Marketing Management; Foundations of Management Thought
- University of California, San Diego – B.Sc. Ecology – 1997